Go to the "Users" section of the Live Assist Engagement Portal to manage Users and Skills.
Most aspects of user management for the Live Assist solution are administered in Microsoft Dynamics 365, while certain settings are defined in Live Assist.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM administration user functions are:
- Create new users
- Provision users
- Enable and disable current users
- Delete users
See the knowledge base article entitled "Create a User" for more details.
- New users added directly through Live Assist will be automatically deleted on a daily basis. Users added in Live Assist may encounter difficulties with the Dynamics SSO and may not be able to handle chats in Dynamics.
- While you are technically able to delete users through the Live Assist users list, you should refrain from doing so. Deleting users will break the SSO and their ability to take chats in Dynamics and/or access Live Assist from Dynamics.
The next few sections describe the aspects of user configuration that do take place in Live Assist.
Defining the maximum number of chats per agent
An important setting you can control in Live Assist is the chat concurrency: This is the maximum number of chats an agent can handle at the same time. We recommend agents start with two concurrent chats and progress to more as they become more proficient and comfortable.
To define the maximum number of chats per agent:
1.On the Users list, click the user (agent) you would like to edit.
2.In the Edit user page, define the maximum number of chats for this agent by selecting a number from the drop down box.
On this page you can also assign an agent to a skill. You can assign the agent to an existing skill, or create a new skill, automatically assigning this agent to the new skill.
Your agents are trained to help visitors according to your business needs. An agent’s area of expertise is referred to as a Skill. Creating Skills ensures that your consumers are connected to the agent that is best qualified to assist them.
To create a skill:
1. In the Admin Workspace, navigate to the Users area, then select Skills
2. On the Add Skill page, enter a name and description for the new skill and click Save.
You can also create a new skill when you edit a user, as described in the previous section.
Comments are disabled on these articles if you require help contact: email@example.com