If the Agent presses the backspace key twice whilst the cobrowse window is in focus, the cobrowse will be closed. This is expected behaviour in Firefox as the backspace key can be used for History navigation; however, this behaviour should be noted to avoid accidental termination of a cobrowse.
- Establish Chat with Visitor
- Establish Cobrowse with Visitor, Visitor accepts.
- Agent focuses (clicks on) cobrowse window.
- Agent presses backspace key on keyboard.
- Cobrowse Window closes, cobrowse ends.
The Agent can re-invite the Visitor to cobrowse should this scenario occur.
Comments are disabled on these articles if you require help contact: firstname.lastname@example.org