While logged in to the engagement portal as an admin or supervisor, you have the ability to accept incoming chats - you don't have to collect them here, they will still be routed accordingly to agents logged into Dynamics, using the LA widget.
Articles in this section
- Supervisor Chats within the Engagement Portal
- What chat distribution routing schemes are available?
- How are agents assigned to chat sessions within Dynamics 365?
- Is it possible to hide the chat button on the consumer-facing page when no agent is available?
- Is it possible to detect the availability status of agents, and use this information to enable or disable the consumer-facing chat functionality?
- What are the options for chat overflow management? For example, if the customer is experiencing an excessive wait time, can they be routed to an alternative response channel?
- Can the customer request a transcript of her conversation with an agent?
- Can an agent set her availability status? What options can she choose from?
- Can the customer see how many other customers are in queue ahead of them?