Chat users are created in the Office 365 suite, which includes Dynamics, and then synced automatically with Live Assist. To create a user, you must have administrator privileges in Office 365.
Step 1: Go to the Office 365 Admin Centre
- Click on the "Applications" icon at the upper left of the main panel.
- If prompted with a grid of application icons, select "Admin" .
Step 2: Add a User
- Click on "+ Add a User".
- Fill in new user details. (Be sure to assign a license.)
Step 3. Assign a Dynamics role
- Return to your Dynamics application.
- Select Settings > Security.
- Select "Users".
- Select your user, and click "Manage Roles".
- For an agent, assign the "Customer Service Representative" role; for a supervisor, "CSR Manager".
Step 4: Assign a Chat Role
Within moments, you should see your new user in the Live Assist Admin Portal.
- Click on the yellow circle below the user name to enable or disable the user.
- Click on the word "Supervisor" to enable or disable supervisor privileges.
Comments are disabled on these articles if you require help contact: firstname.lastname@example.org