How to Use Co-browse
Once engaged in a chat, a Live Assist agent may invite the customer to participate in a co-browse session.
To initiate a co-browse session:
- From the chat widget embedded in Dynamics, click the blue co-browse icon. An empty co-browse control will appear in a separate window.
- The customer receives a notification with an invitation to co-browse.
- Once the customer accepts, the agent's co-browse control window begins to populate, and the "start co-browse" button becomes disabled.
- On the customer side, an orange frame is displayed around the browser tab, indicating that a co-browse session is in progress. The customer can close the session at any time by clicking the X at the top of the orange frame.
- The co-browse control window on the agent desktop shows the agent what the customer is seeing. Additionally, the agent has the ability to annotate or spotlight elements on the customer's screen.
Below, we've highlighted some of the controls the agent has access to:
Comments are disabled on these articles if you require help contact: email@example.com