If you log into multiple user accounts in USD, occasionally you may need to clear out a cached user, there is a workaround for this.
The workaround is to clear the localStorage by:
1. Open USD
2. Right click on the agent widget and go to Inspect
3. Type localStorage into your console
This should show an output like below, potentially with a large amount of data.
4. Type localStorage.clear(); into your console, and type localStorage again afterwards to ensure it's been cleared.
5. Retest USD and it should ask you to log into the agent widget.
6. If you are still having issue logging in, close USD and then clear the USD cache as per the full instructions at https://carldesouza.com/how-to-delete-usd-cache-to-recover-from-usd-errors/