This article will provide instructions on how to re-enable Live Assist for 365 USD functionality should you need to remove and reinstall USD for any reason. Having already onboarded your organization for Live Assist for 365 and enabled Unified Service Desk once, the onboarding process will not reapply the required settings, hosted controls or action scripts so it is important that USD is removed, reinstalled and Live Assist for 365 re-enabled in the correct order.
Download and run the USD Package Deployer from here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=50355
During the install, pay attention to this page as this step is important:
Continue following the on screen instructions until setup is complete;
Re-Enabling Live Assist for 365
1. Download the LiveAssist-USD-Configuration.zip file here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aoc0wEn69hSOrnXn6WA1fi6km2Oy
2. Download Dynamics 365 SDK from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=50032
3. Extract this to a new folder of your choice.
4. Inside this folder navigate to: <yourFolderChoice>\SDK\Tools\ConfigurationManagement and run the DataMigrationUtility Application
5. Select Import data and continue:
6. Login to your organisation:
7. Select the LiveAssist-USD-Configuration.zip file you downloaded earlier and continue.
This process has restored all of Live Assist for 365's required default hosted controls, action scripts etc for USD integration. On completing this process Live Assist for 365 should now be fully functional inside USD again.