Before you enable chat on your site, complete the following:
- Install Live Assist
- Create some users
To enable chat on your website, complete the following procedure.
- In the Admin Center, click on Get started > Chat.
- Click on Start to run the wizard.
- On the wizard step Add the code snippet to website, click Copy to copy the code to your clipboard.
Note: For convenience, we recommend that you then paste the code into a text file, and save it.
- Paste the code into the HTML source of all the pages on your website, within the
See: Managing the Live Assist tag
- For a video-based explanation of how to do this, see:
How to Add Live Assist to Web Pages for Dynamics 365 Users
- Your installation of Live Assist is complete.
- You have successfully used the demo site to testing an engagement.
- Using this article, you have got a script tag to include on the pages in your site.
To continue, see: