You can declare a campaign time frame with the following:
- Edit the Campaign
- Click the Edit button under Campaign Time Frame
- Set the Operation Hours
Important: If you require an offline survey outside of these hours, consider running two campaigns with their own engagements. For example: enable an offline survey engagement when a new campaign starts at 6pm.
You can use Special Occasions to configure specific dates where there is an exception to the hours of operation of a normal Campaign. For example, you can use a special occasion to specify the hours of operation for a national holiday without disrupting a long running campaign.
- Go to Campaign Time Frame > Set Special occasions
- Select or Add a new special occasion
- You can specify the following:
- A name for the occasions
- The time frame
- The shift status, to define the campaign behavior:
- specific shift times if your working hours are different to normal operation