The July 2018 Round Up (v 3.12.0/18.104.22.168) of Live Assist for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is now available.
- Rich Content Cards — Provides agents with the ability to send more than just text when engaging with customers. Enterprise customer can configure canned-responses with HTML content. This can be used to configure promotional content, help tips and links.
Rich HTML predefined content
- Agent Message Chat API — The Agent-Message Chat API provides a mechanism for CRM Developers to provide code to populate the text-field in Agent Widget with rich content. The message can be sent automatically, or left for the agent to adjust as necessary.
Agent Message Chat API
- File Transfer — Agent can transfer files from their local storage access to share with visitors. File Transfer provides an API to render known file types in browsers vs prompting the user to download.
Enable File Transfer
Agent to Customer file transfer
Customize File Transfer Behavior
- Case Selection on Linking — Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides customers with a lot of flexibility and customization of its tools and data, one of them is the ability to provide multiple form types for various entities. This feature allows Agents to associate chats with customized CRM entities. We have provided hooks for customers to associate chat activities with different case types.
Auto Associate Cases with Chat Session IDs
Agents can Associate Chats with custom Entities
- Performance Statistic Data — Allows customers to get access to chat metrics via an API. Customers can take the metrics to build graphs, charts, and other visuals to see the health of their agents and the engagements.
Chat Queue Statistics
Chat Queue Statistics Reports
Chat Transcript API
- Transcript Storage in Dynamics — We provide integration for chat transcripts to be stored in the CRM directly.
Chat Transcript Storage in Dynamics
- Fixed German translation within the Agent application.
- Agents using UTF-8 character encoding can now use Voice Escalation.
- Visitor Navigation History populated by Bot using the Context Data server are now populate the Chat Activity.