Administrators can now Toggle Features.
You can now enable Chat Queue Statistics across each Organization.
Billing Admins can now be removed.
- Co-browse disconnects using IE11 when navigating to a new page.
- The minimum Target version of Android SDK is now v.26 to allow applications to be submitted to Play Store.
- Support for Internet Explorer 9,10 and Safari 9 has now ended.
User Experience Improvements and Fixes
- Agent Chat Widget now handles subsequent Co-browse sessions on IE 11.
- Agent can now scroll through canned messages
- Agent Chat Widget is displayed on lower resolution desktops.
- Previously, Live Assist could not always create chat activities on organizations using the latest Microsoft OIDC. Now, Live Assist can now create chat activities on these affected organizations.
- Customers on the latest Microsoft OIDC can assign roles to users in the Live Assist administration portal.
- The selection of the highlighter tool during co-browse has improved.
- Improved Visual Notifications in the Agent Widget.
- Improvements to the provisioning process.