Live Assist Roundup — 2019-01-08
User Experience Improvements and Fixes
- Text alignment improvements in the agent console when visitors are using Internet Explorer 11
- Previously, bots could become stuck processing their maximum number of chats if a visitor requested the chat transcript then closed their browser. Now, bots manage these stale connections.
- Previously, the agent chat widget scrolls to the start of a chat when their widget resizes. Now, the chat widget maintains the position during a resize.
- Previously, USD would return to the top of the chat when an agent receives a message while the chat is not in focus. Now, the chat remains at the bottom of the chat.
- SDK 1.2.3 is now available
- On iOS, the keyboard does not cover up what the user is typing into the pre-chat survey fields.
- Now when a chat is minimized the toaster displays text correctly.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful