Under the Dynamics Classic Web view apps the links to the Live Assist Administrator and Engagement Portal were always available in the Site Map. With Unified Interface Apps the same links are only available by default under the Dynamics 365 - custom app as per https://support.liveassistfor365.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006209013-How-to-Log-in-to-the-Admin-Portal
If, in your instance, the Live Assist links are not available, you can add them to any of the UI apps sitemaps by following these steps:
Access your Dynamics 365 organization as a user with the System Administrator or System Customer role.
Navigate to Settings > Customization > Customize the System.
Click Client Extensions, click on the App you wish to add Live Assist links to. Then click Edit.
- In the new window create the required Area, Group and Subareas:
- Supervisor Portal and Administrator Portal links are of type URL
- Chat Queue Statistics is of type Entity (Chat Queue Statistic) and similarly Chat Settings is of type Entity (Live Assist Setting)
- Settings is of type Web Resource and of icon AppDesigner.UseDefaultImage. URL to indicate is cxlvhlp_ChatSettingsEntity.
- Once saved the Configured Area, Groups and Subareas can be seen in the Sitemap