If you are creating a Bot as an Agent, you must set up a Direct Line Channel Connector from within Microsoft Azure.
For Live Assist for Microsoft Dynamics 365 to receive the Channel Data, create a Direct Line Channel. Under your Bot configuration:
- Select Channels > Configure a Direct Line channel.
- Click Show to allow you to copy the Secret Key, ready to paste into Live Assist:
- When you have a Direct Line key, you can add the bot to Live Assist for Dynamics 365.
- Visit the Live Assist Admin Portal for the Organization for which you want to add the bot.
- When logged in, select Users > Bots > Add.
- Give your bot a nickname, and select the appropriate number of licenses that the bot uses, then paste the Direct Line secret key into the Connection Key text box.
- Click Test to verify your Connect Key, then click Save.
Note: You can specify how many Live Assist Enhanced licenses to assign to this bot. Each license enables a bot to handle up to three concurrent chats. The number of licenses specifies how many licenses a particular bot uses. For example, if a bot is configured to take five licenses, it can handle up to fifteen chats at any one time. If the bot escalates the chat to a human agent, it is then free to take another chat.