Live Assist Roundup — 2019-01-22
User Experience Improvements and Fixes
- Co-browse agent permissions are up to date. You can now specify whether agents can view or interact with HTML elements. See: Masking HTML Elements
- Agents set to Away no longer receive chat notifications.
- It is no longer possible to transfer a chat to an agent marked as Be Back Soon
- Previously, if an agent enters a shortcode co-browse with an incorrect value, the button could disappear from USD. Now, the button will remain
- Previously, using USD or Internet Explorer 11 could not perform some basic actions in the chat plane after an update agents. Now, Agents using USD or IE11 can:
- double click, or drag the mouse to select text
- copy and paste from the chat pane.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful