User Experience Updates
A new package update is available since the previous roundup. See: Upgrading to the latest version of Live Assist
- In USD:
- The Associate to Case button is no longer on the Chat Activity Toolbar.
- Previously, if an agent enters the wrong co-browse short-code, then clicks the close co-browse button, the co-browse option would disappear from the agent's widget. Now, the co-browse button remains.
- Previously, if you are using the auto-assign feature, if you are already handling a chat when you receive a new chat, USD would open a new chat activity tab, but keeps the original chat open. Now, the chat activity tab does not change until the agent navigates to the new chat.
- Localization improvements
- The visitor's telephone number and email address populate automatically, if you use a pre-chat survey capturing these values.
- Now, the iOS keyboard no longer hides chat messages.
- Previously, pre-chat survey data may appear twice in the chat activity when using bots to escalate chats. Now, pre-chat survey data only appears once.
- When a user logs into the Live Assist Admin Portal for the first time, Live Assist makes a fresh permission request.
- This resolves an authentication failure that could occur if importing users from another Azure AD instance.