User Experience Updates
- Buying Live Assist for Dynamics 365 subscriptions
If you are buying or updating your subscription, see: Buying and adding a subscription.
- No longer, displaying duplicate lines from the chat transcript
Previously, if you use transcript storage, if an agent opens multiple tabs when viewing a chat transcript, the line of transcript appear multiple times for each open tab.
Now, the chat transcript displays correctly.
- Redaction no longer fires erroneously
Previously, if two chats end at similar times, they may be redacted erroneously. The chat transcripts are not linked to the chat activity, causing them to appear redacted in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 interface.
Now, chats ending at similar times do not cause Live Assist for Dynamics 365 to redact the chat.
- New CRM package available
A new CRM package is available. To upgrade see: Upgrading to the latest version of Live Assist
- USD 4.1 with Chrome enabled no longer crashes the Live Assist agent widget and presents a disconnected state.