Two new Manager Tools for Messaging are now available to monitor and manage agents. If you are a Live Assist Administrator, you can access the new workspaces from the Engagement Portal. See: How to Log in to the Engagement Portal
Note: For blended accounts, using both Live chat and Web Messaging concurrently, the existing tool for monitoring live chat, Agent Workspace for chat, will still be available.
Getting to know the New Manager Tools
1. Agent Workspace for Messaging enables Managers to search, filter, and view current and previous conversations and perform actions on conversations, such as joining a conversation, transferring it to another skill, closing the conversation, and more.
This workspace includes two sections:
- My Conversations: The list of active and current messaging conversations that managers joined.
- All Conversations: Managers use this tab to search for and view previous conversations conducted by all agents they manage. Read more about the All Conversations section here.
2. Manager Workspace provides real-time information on the state of the shift, displaying key metrics like queue length, CSAT levels, and agent utilization/efficiency to ensure daily KPIs are met. See the Enhanced Manager Workspace user guide for more details.
Metrics widgets available:
- Queue Summary widget - presents the number of conversations currently waiting for agent assignment
- Activity Summary widget - provides a high-level "health check" of your group’s real-time performance
- Bot widget - shows all bots connected to the Conversational Cloud
- Agent widget - shows all agents under the manager who are currently connected to the Conversational Cloud
- Conversations widget - enables the manager to drill down to the conversation level
Important: Chats viewed in the Engagement Portal don't have to be collected as they will still be routed to agents logged into Dynamics, using the LA for Messaging widget. Chats handled here will not be available in your CRM Chat Activity records.