Engagement Portal Basics
- Features Honoured on the Messaging Agent Workspace - Night Vision Settings
- The New Manager Tools
- How to Log in to the Engagement Portal
- Getting to know the Live Assist Engagement Portal
- Why Create Skills?
- Managing Skills and Users
Campaigns & Engagements
- Setting up Social Network connectors for Messaging
- Creating a Pre-conversation Survey Bot
- Creating and Managing Campaigns
- Engagements Overview
- Engagement Window Studio
- How To Choose The Right Type of Engagement
- How do I route chats to the correct agent?
- Can different agents be configured to handle different numbers of concurrent chats?
- What are campaigns?
- Where are campaigns configured and administered?
- How are campaign results tracked?
- Setting the hours of activity of a Campaign
Integrating with the Customer Portal
- Supervisor Chats within the Engagement Portal
- How are agents assigned to chat sessions within Dynamics 365?
- Agent availability status
- Requesting Chat Transcripts with an agent
- Enabling an offline survey for when your agents are offline
- What chat distribution routing schemes are available?
Engagement Portal Advanced Topics
- Queue prioritization
- Refreshing the Engagement to reflect the availability of the Agents
- How a Routing Question Can Help Improve Your Service
- Automated Chat Distribution (ACD)
- Agent Groups - The Basics
- Agent Groups and Advanced Workload Distribution
Deep Dive: Engagement Attributes
General Campaign Management
Campaign Features and Functionality
- Access Lists for sites that can use your visitor chat client
- Can an agent see what the customer is typing in the chat window before they hit "Send"?
- Does an agent or supervisor have any visibility into how visitors are engaging with the chat system?
- How does the Live Assist user experience differ between the Dynamics 365 web client and the Unified Service Desk (USD)?
- How does the system associate a chat customer with a contact record in Dynamics 365?