Support is available continuously, including public holidays (24x7), for accounts with active subscriptions.
Customer service representatives are available for support in English.
To submit a request:
- You require an active subscription.
To activate your subscription, or to request support, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customers with active subscriptions can contact support in the following ways:
Depending on the nature of your support issue, the support team are likely to ask for the following items—if you can, provide this information when you open your ticket:
- A description of the issue and context
- How the issue is affecting you
- Your expectation of the behavior
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- Screenshots, if your issue appears in the user interface
- Browser or USD Console Logs
To view your tickets, log into the support center:
CBA makes every possible effort to respond to all support tickets within one hour.
Response time for a support ticket is the time:
- Starting when we receive a proper support ticket from a customer with a valid subscription,
- Ending when the customer receives notification that the support ticket has been logged.
On ticket resolution, customers receive a short email to capture their satisfaction level, and submit any related comments to our support service. We appreciate any feedback as it helps us to improve our support services.