Support is available continuously from Monday 01:00 (UTC) through Saturday 01:00 (UTC), including public holidays (24x5).
Customer service representatives are available for support in English.
Customers can contact support as follows:
- Submit an online ticket:
Submit a request
- Send an email:
- Start a live chat—click the floating Can support help? button at the bottom right of the screen:
Note: You may not see this button if our agents are busy handling other requests.
Depending on the nature of your support issue, the support team are likely to ask for the following items—if you can, provide this information when you open your ticket:
- A description of the issue and context
- How the issue is affecting you
- Your expectation of the behavior
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- Screenshots, if your issue appears in the user interface.
- Browser or USD Console Logs
To view your tickets, log into the support center:
CafeX makes every possible effort to respond to all support tickets within one hour during support hours. Response time for a support ticket is the time:
- Starting when we receive a proper support ticket from a customer with a valid subscription,
- Ending when the customer receives notification that the support ticket has been logged.
On ticket resolution, customers receive a short email to capture their satisfaction level, and submit any related comments to our support service. We appreciate any feedback as it helps us to improve our support services.