From version 3.12.0 of Live Assist for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (July 2018 release), the CRM data model includes Chat Transcript Storage in Dynamics 365. This feature allows Chat Transcripts to be stored against its Chat Activity within your CRM. A built-in view displays the Chat Transcript, from which you can query the data and establish insights into the nature of the conversations, for sentiment analysis as an example.
- CRM Chat Transcript Storage is not enabled by default and requires account approval; Contact Support to enable it for your organization.
- Chat Transcripts are typically stored within the Live Assist for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution.
- The Transcript for a Chat is populated only when a Chat has ended, and it may take up to 5 minutes to be available.
- You can use the Chat Transcript API to access transcripts stored within Live Assist.
- Storing transcripts in Microsoft Dynamics may incur additional storage cost. Speak to your Microsoft Sales Representative.
Live Assist adds the following data model to your Microsoft Dynamics instance. You can use this to create customizations or processes to interrogate the stored Chat Transcript data.
|cxlvhlp_transcript||Field to identify the Transcript object for the Chat.|
The Chat Activity has a one-to-one relationship with a Chat Transcript. This means that a Chat Activity can only associate with one Chat Transcript, and the Chat Transcript can only associate with a single Chat Activity.
|cxlvhlp_transcriptid||Identifier pointing to the Chat Activity that the Transcript object relates to.|
|cxlvhlp_name||Same as the Chat Activity subject (Chat with agent_name), but this field does not exist in the Chat Activity form.|
|cxlvhlp_chattranscriptlines||One transcript to many transcript lines (one-to-many) relationship, represents an array of chat lines.|
The Transcript has a one-to-many relationship with Transcript lines. This means that a Transcript is made up of one or more Transcript lines.
Transcript Line (cxlvhlp_chattranscriptline)
|cxlvhlp_agent||The Agent’s User ID (GUID) as per Dynamics. This value is populated when the message is sent from an Agent or Supervisor (as per cxlvhlp_sendertype).|
|cxlvhlp_chattranscriptlineid||Unique identifier for this specific chat transcript line.|
|cxlvhlp_isprivate||specifies if this message was sent privately.|
|cxlvhlp_sendername||The name of the Visitor, Agent or Supervisor ("info" when it is a System message).|
|cxlvhlp_sendertype||Enumeration of Visitor, Agent, Supervisor or System.|
|cxlvhlp_text||The message text sent.|
|cxlvhlp_texttype||Enumeration of Plain or HTML.|
|cxlvhlp_timestamp||UTC record of the time the message was sent.|
When Transcript Storage is enabled, a Transcript View is presented when displaying the Chat Activity.