If you have campaigns with offline surveys, your visitors' responses are sent to the email address you provided when Live Assist for Microsoft Dynamics 365 was installed.
Chat transcripts are sent to your visitors as if they were sent from this address too.
To change your offline survey email address on a per offline survey type basis:
- Log into the engagement portal, https://support.liveassistfor365.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006115374
- From the Campagin Builder tab, select the engagement, edit the Engagement Window.
- Edit the selected engagement and from the Engagement Window Studio. (https://support.liveassistfor365.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006208413-Engagement-Window-Studio)
- Choose the Offline survey
- Click the Settings Cog:
- Fill out the Survey Settings
- Click Save
Paid account holders can Contact Support to change the default offline survey email address for all survey types. Useful if they have many different survey templates.
Contact Support if you would like to change the sender's email address and name field for chat transcripts.
Provide details of your Dynamics 365 organization and the alternative email address to use.
• You must inform us if you create a new post-chat survey using the default settings because your organization's original defaults are set.
• If your email domain has SPF we may be unable to send transcript emails of your domain unless your domain SPF record contains one of the following:
|Microsoft Dynamics 365 Region