If you are developing bots as agents on a production organization, be aware that the bot may answer any chats that are started, unless the User to allocated to a Skill Group within the Engagement Portal, then set up an engagement that routes to this skill.
- In the Engagement Portal, under User Management > Skills , create a new Skill called BotSkill:
- In User Management > Users, select the bot and add the BotSkill to its skills:
- Go to the Campaign Builder, edit an Engagement and route it to the BotSkill:
After clicking Publish, this should be reflected when looking at the overview of your Engagements in Campaign Builder.
- Create a Skill named MySkill and assign it to one of your human agents, to receive the transfer.
- Your bot will then need to be configured to transfer chats to agents with MySkill.