Getting to know the Live Assist Engagement Portal
If you are a Live Assist Administrator, you will be able to access the Live Assist Engagement Portal. On the top left of your screen, you can access the different areas of the platform:
- Visitors: view your current website visitors, their visit and chat information.
- Campaigns: Create and manage campaigns, track their performance
- Users: manage users, skills and account settings
In this document we will review the information, actions and settings you can view and define in each area.
Viewing visitors and history
The Visitors area is divided into three sections:
- Web Visitors
- Web History
- Agents list
The Web Visitors list displays all visitors currently on your website, along with the agents who they are currently chatting with, where relevant.
The Web History tab displays a list of web chat history. Information about the Agent, and Visitor is captured here. For example, data such as the Visitors' browser, the duration of the chat and the pre-chat-survey can be reveiwed. The entire chat transcript is also stored. All of the information can be exported as a CSV or JSON file for statistical analysis.
- This is where a supervisor would go to view historical chat data.
- Engagements that do not have any visitor chat content will not be displayed in the Supervisor extract. They can be still be displayed via the search option and all are displayed in dynamics chat activity lists.
- An agent would have access to historical chats within the agent widget in Dynamics.
- To see another Agent's Chat History, you must be a Manager of their Agent Group (See: Agent Groups - The Basics for steps to assign Managers to Agent Groups).
Viewing online agents
The Agents list displays the online agents, the skill they belong to and the number of concurrent chats set for each agent. The data is provided in real-time, and is refreshed every 10 seconds.
The data bar across the top provides an overview of the status and performance of the agents, and the columns provide the following detailed information:
- Agent status (Online, Back Soon, or Away)
- Agent name
- Skill(s) assigned to the agent
- Number of chats that are currently being handled by the agent
- Maximum concurrent chats that the agent can handle
Campaigns and Users
The other two sections, Campaigns and Users, warrant their own knowledge base articles. You can find some of them in this section (Live Assist Engagement Portal), and others in the Advanced Topics section.