CRM Agents can escalate chat and co-browse sessions to include video or voice-only calls from within Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- There is no need for downloads or plug-ins.
- Agents start calls with consumers as one-way or two-way calls, as they require.
- See: Platform and browser support.
If an agent is engaged in a text chat or co-browse session with a consumer, there may be times when it would be beneficial to escalate the engagement to a voice and video conversation. Enabling the agent and consumer to open a voice and video window to see and talk to each other can enhance communication, and may help to resolve an issue more quickly.
For details of how an agent escalates to Voice and Video, see: Agent Voice and Video Escalation
Enabling Voice and Video Escalation
Voice Escalation is available as follows:
- You can use Voice Escalation during the trial period, or, if your trial has expired, Voice Escalation is available only if you have a Premium License.
- If your organization is using Live Assist for Microsoft Dynamics 365 version 3.7.0 or later, you can be enabled with Voice Escalation feature.
- If your organization was created prior to this version, you can still use Voice Escalation:
For two-way voice and video communication, the agent and consumer require the following:
- Intel Core i3 processor or equivalent, or later
(3rd generation Core, Sandy Bridge, January 2011)
- 4 GB of RAM
- Web camera
- Speakers or headphones
See also: Platform and browser support
Live Assist for Microsoft Dynamics 365 voice and video optimizes the experience based on network conditions.
We recommend that endpoints can sustain network speeds of 1.5mbps upload, and 1.5mbps download to Live Assist for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Live Assist for Microsoft Dynamics 365 voice and video uses the following ports:
|443||TCP||Meeting-specific web content and WebSockets for meetings data|
|1935||UDP||Flash client connections|
|1936||TCP||Flash client connections|
WebRTC NAT traversal
WebRTC NAT traversal
|443||TCP||WebSocket for call signaling|
|30100 – 30700||UDP||Call media and control|