As a Live Assist customer, you will have access to some real-time operational reporting tools. The reporting period is a sliding window over the last 4-24 hours, depending on the metric. More robust historical reporting will be made available via Dynamics 365 in a future release.
You can view the real-time reports in the Live Assist Engagement Portal. The metrics visible to a user are largely dependent on her role.
Metrics for Supervisors
Supervisors are largely concerned with the health of the queues that they oversee.
Queue Health Data Bar
The Queue Health Data Bar provides a snapshot of the basic information required to track aggregated agent efficiency across the data centre, it provides a snapshot of operational efficiency. The default view of the data bar presents aggregated data of all the site skills (queues) for the last 12 hours.
You can view the Queue Health Data Bar on the top of your screen when you’re in the Visitors area:
The following metrics are displayed:
- displays the number of connected chats between visitors and agents, whether or not they interacted.
- displays the number of visitors that left the queue before connecting to an agent.
- ABANDON RATE
- displays the percentage of visitors that abandoned the queue out of all visitors that entered the queue. Abandon rates should not exceed 5%.
- AVG TIME TO ABANDON
- displays the average time from the moment visitors enter the queue until they abandon it. Although you don’t have control over this number, it is useful for you to know the average length of time it takes for visitors to abandon the queue, so you can take action.
- AVG TIME TO ANSWER
- displays the average time from the moment that visitors enter the queue to the moment they connect with agents. As a rule of thumb, a good average time to answer is between 15 and 30 seconds. If the average time to answer is longer than 30 seconds, for example at peak hours, you may want to consider adding agents to this shift.
Queue Health Dashboard
The Queue Health Dashboard graphically displays real-time and historical data that enables easily evaluation of aggregated agent efficiency across your contact centre. To access the Queue Health Dashboard, click the pull-down button above the Web Visitors list.
Metrics for Agents
If a supervisor is also an agent -in other words, she personally fields chats from customers - she will also have access to the Agent Data Bar and the Agent Dashboard.
Agent Data Bar
The Agent Data Bar enables agents to monitor their own performance in real time. The Agent Data Bar is at the top of the Engagement Portal page. Different information will be displayed when there are engagements are active:
The Agent Dashboard provides additional detailed and graphical information about agent performance. To access the Agent Dashboard, click the pull-down button just below the Agent Data Bar . The information displayed will be different when there are engagements which are active:
Metrics for Administrators
In addition to the metrics available to supervisors, administrators also have access to metrics pertaining to campaigns.
Campaign Data Bar
The Campaign Data Bar displays campaign data that is updated frequently, enabling Administrators to change the goals and/or direction of their campaigns and engagements at their discretion. Campaigns are tied to brand goals, giving Administrators the crucial information that they need to optimize their campaigns. The data displayed in this bar is refreshed every hour and the data freshness is four hours.
At the account level, the Campaign Data Bar provides Campaign Managers with a snapshot of how the campaigns in the account are performing.
The Campaign Dashboard graphically displays data that enables brands to easily evaluate the efficiency of their campaigns.
At the account level, the Campaign Dashboard further zones in on campaign analytics, providing Administrators with detailed information on the account’s campaign implementation.