To use Live Assist for Microsoft Dynamics 365 in a Dynamics 365 Organization with the new Unified Interface, you need to configure the Unified Interface to display the Live Assist Agent Application. You also need to be using the Agent Application version 3.3.0 or above.
The configuration and diagnostics page is designed to assist with these tasks, and to automate the process.
To run the configuration and diagnostics process:
- Go to Live Assist > Settings
- To update the current status, click Run diagnostics
- Live Assist runs through a series of system checks:
- Checks still to run are displayed in gray.
- Checks that are passed are displayed in green, with a checkmark.
- Checks that require further action are displayed in red, with further details available of remedial action to take. Some scenarios may provide a button to quickly resolve the issue; others may advise you to contact Support to fix the problem.
- You can run the configuration and diagnostics again, if required.
- When all the checks run successfully, Unified Interface configuration is complete.