You can test your Live Assist for Dynamics 365 chat and co-browse functionality without the need to configure the Live Assist tag on your website:
- To access the test links, go to the Live Assist admin portal and click Get Started > Chat:
- Click Start:
- Click Continue:
- Click Launch Dynamics 365:
- In a new browser tab, Dynamics 365 opens, including the Live Assist panel on the right of the main window:
- Back on the Portal tab, click Demo Site:
- In a new browser tab, the demo Hotel site opens.
Your organization's Live Assist tag is automatically embedded into the page for you, and you can interact with your engagements to start a chat and co-browse from Dynamics 365 as an agent.
- In the demo Hotel site, click Live Chat, to act as a consumer visiting the website.
The chat panel starts the connection.
- In the Dynamics 365 tab, note the alert on the Grab a chat button. Click the Grab a chat button to start the chat:
- In the Dynamics 365 and demo Hotel site browser tabs, enter comments and replies in the chat windows to see how a chat operates between an agent and a consumer:
Agent view of chat Consumer view of chat
- To see how co-browse operates, at the top of the Dynamics 365 chat panel, click Toggle call options, then click Start co-browse.
The Agent Assist window opens, waiting for the consumer to accept the co-browse.
- In the consumer chat panel, click to Accept the co-browse:
- In the Agent Assist window, the agent can now see the consumer's browser window. Click the buttons to use the co-browse functionality: