Get Live Assist for Dynamics 365 (LAD365) set up on your website so you can receive contact from visitors.
- If you have not already done so, enable the Agent Widget and test to make sure conversations work.
- Add some users to Live Assist.
How to enable Live Assist on your website
Tag all of the pages where you want to give your visitors the ability to contact an agent.
- In the Admin Portal, click on Get Started and then Chat
- Click on Start
- Move through the wizard to get to the Add the code snippet to website step. Click Copy to copy the code to your clipboard.
Note: We recommend that you paste the code into a text file and save it for future reference or use.
- Paste the code into the HTML source of all the pages on your website, within the
- If you are having trouble getting Live Assist to load on your pages, see Managing the Live Assist tag for how to solve some common issues
- Create messaging web engagements, following the guide to web engagements
- Contact support or your account director, to have all messaging features unlocked (see how)
- See Live Assist Engagement Training for Information on managing engagements, agent routing and skill groups, chat surveys, and agent content