How to Use Co-browse
Once engaged in a chat, a Live Assist agent may invite the customer to participate in a co-browse session.
To initiate a co-browse session:
- From the chat widget embedded in Dynamics, click the blue co-browse icon. An empty co-browse control will appear in a separate window.
- The customer receives a notification with an invitation to co-browse.
- Once the customer accepts, the agent's co-browse control window begins to populate, and the "start co-browse" button becomes disabled.
- On the customer side, an orange frame is displayed around the browser tab, indicating that a co-browse session is in progress. The customer can close the session at any time by clicking the red "hang up" button at the bottom of the window.
- The co-browse control window on the agent desktop shows the agent what the customer is seeing. Additionally, the agent has the ability to annotate or spotlight elements on the customer's screen.
The below picture shows the customer view on the left and the agent view of the customer's browser in the Agent Assist co-browsing window on the right. A tool bar is at the top of the agent's window to allow them to spotlight and annotate the web page.
Below, we've listed the controls the agent has access to:
1. Interact with remote screen
2. Highlight an area (spotlight)
3. Annotate remote screen
4. Clear annotations
5. Push file
6. End Co-browse
7. Scroll web page