Agents can set their current availability status to one of the following:
- Back Soon
- They receive no chat notifications but they are available for transfer
- They receive no chat notifications and cannot receive transfers
To do this, click on the Presence Status icon, highlighted below, and select one of the available options.
• If your ACD setting is set to Manual Mode agents receive chat notifications regardless of their state.
• You cannot transfer chats to an agent who is in Away state.
• Agents in Away state do not count toward the current available slots of a specific skill.
To change the default presence status on login, see: How to Set The Default Availability Status