Live Assist for Dynamics 365 (LAD365) is an omnichannel tool for helping customers. LAD365 integrates seamlessly with Dynamics 365. We created it to empower agents to supply truly exceptional customer service across a variety of channels.
Tip: If you are not a current user, try it for free today!
Providing an exceptional customer experience is a real competitive advantage. According to Forrester Research, four out of five digital customers need access to live help during key journeys, and many will abandon their journey if help is not immediate. An omnichannel tool allows people to ask for and get help in the way they prefer.
Many solutions, however, do not integrate well with back-end platforms. This hampers the success of the support team and leads to a poor experience for customers. On the other hand, LAD365 is tightly integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the channels customers use. It provides customers with an effective way to get in-app help using the method they prefer. It keeps continuity across channels to delight customers and minimizes user friction. Similarly, agents benefit from an immersive experience, equipped with the right tools to deliver excellent care. All of this is available in a single window along with Dynamics 365. Tools such as AI, bots, and automation make service more intelligent and reduce costs.
- Omnichannel: Let customers choose how to contact you. LAD365 supports website messaging, Twilio SMS, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, and more.
- Resumable Conversations: Next level engagement with anytime conversations. Customers can message your brand at any time, even if your agents are offline. Similarly, your agents can message your customers even when they are offline. And each see the full conversation history.
- Conversation builder and generative AI: Build your own bots without coding in a simple point and click interface. Bots can independently analyze customer questions, identify intent, and respond based on any knowledge they are provided. Bots can escalate to a human agent when needed. With Generative AI enabled, bots can also provide human-like responses and more accurately identify customer needs.
- Single pane of glass (window) for agents: Engagements right inside Dynamics 365. Your agents won't need to switch between windows or programs.
- Link to data in Dynamics 365: Agents can link information directly to customers, cases, leads, or other CRM records. LAD365 works with many apps in Dynamics 365 including Customer Service Hub and Sales Hub.
- Co-browsing: Share screen with a simple point and click. Sign documents, annotate, highlight, and more. All while protecting sensitive or confidential information from the agent.
- File Sharing: Send documents easily. Guide customers through the document.
- Video calling: Unlock the power of face-to-face engagement. (Audio only calls are also available).
The compelling features of LAD365 can increase sales and customer satisfaction.
What is the Technical Structure of LAD365?
LAD365 is hosted in the Azure cloud and can be installed from AppSource into Dynamics 365. It includes features powered by our partner, LivePerson. LAD365 embeds real-time customer engagement within web and mobile applications, with back-end integration to the Unified Service Desk and web clients for Dynamics 365.
LAD365 is tightly integrated with Dynamics 365. Both your agents and admins will benefit from the simplicity of our approach. You will have one system of record, and one agent console, all within Dynamics 365. You'll experience single sign-on and CRM integration. LAD365 is secure and data compliant and provides a best-in-class digital experience. Enjoy faster problem solving, reduced operating costs, and a 360-degree view of your customers' journeys.
Ready to get started? Follow our Installation Guide today to get up and running quickly with a free trial. We also stand ready to answer any questions you might have or show you a demo. Just contact us and we'll be happy to assist you.