Providing exceptional customer experience is the new competitive advantage. According to Forrester Research, four out of five digital customers need access to live assistance during key journeys, and many will abandon it if help is not immediate. In response, enterprises are moving to deliver unified customer experiences across self and assisted service channels. However, such omnichannel engagement is often hampered by disparate, poorly integrated back-end platforms. Customers cannot transition seamlessly between channels with continuity, resulting in broken journeys. Agents need more effective tools and are forced to “alt-tab” between multiple panes of glass, impacting both agent productivity and customer satisfaction.
To help enterprises address these challenges, the Live Assist®, an award-winning omnichannel platform, is now tightly integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365. The joint solution provides streamlined in-app assistance within digital channels to delight customers and minimizes user friction. Agents benefit from an immersive experience, equipped with the right tools within a single pane of glass to maximize productivity and deliver excellent care. Service becomes more intelligent, thanks to advanced automation in Dynamics 365 that eliminates the need for live service in most situations, ultimately reducing overall support delivery costs.
Hosted in the Azure cloud, the combined solution provides a single-stack omnichannel offering for Dynamics 365. A committed joint roadmap addresses both current and future needs. Live Assist embeds real-time customer engagement within web and mobile applications, with back-end integration to Unified Service Desk and web clients for Dynamics 365. The immersive solution extends in-app live assistance to customers, who can interact with service representatives via text chat, co-browsing, and in the future, click-to-call and face-to-face video collaboration.
Live Assist is tightly integrated with Dynamics 365 with the Customer Service module and delivers:
- Proactive engagement between agents and customers with chat
- Faster problem solving with co-browse
- A 360-degree view throughout customers’ journeys
- Reduced operating costs
- Best-in-class digital experiences based on customer's unique preferences including mobile and web channels
The Live Assist solution offers:
- Fully integrated omnichannel experience across the MS Dynamics CRM stack: Chat, co-browse, and escalation to voice and video communications are all integrated into Dynamics 365. This powerful solution enables agents to deliver comprehensive support with continuity and consistency across channels ensuring the customer journey remains seamless.
- Single Sign-On and provisioning experience for agents and admins: By simply logging into the Dynamics 365 environment, agents will automatically have access to the Live Assist solution and leverage the chat, co-browse, and voice and video capabilities. Single Sign-On eliminates the need to re-enter passwords or sign into additional applications to use Live Assist.
- Case integration between chat sessions and CRM cases such as transcripts logging, auto-population, and chat queue indicators, are all visible directly within the CRM console.
- Simplicity: One system of record, one agent console – all within MS Dynamics 365.
- Investment Protection: A strategic agreement with CBA and Microsoft features a joint development roadmap as well as go-to-market collaboration that ensures ongoing and proactive integration of CBA omnichannel capability within Dynamics 365.