We are pleased to announce that our strategic partnership with LivePerson has enabled us to add a number of new features and services to our product roadmap!
Messaging - Available now!
- Our new agent widget for Messaging along with Messaging engagements for all channels is now available for existing customers and new customers/trial users of the new Messaging platform
- We are excited to receive feedback from customers so we can continue to improve the Messaging experience
- We will continue to improve our documentation to help customers onboard more easily and quickly find reference material to assist with any potential support needs
- We are improving the CPI Usage Reporting dashboard (What is 'cost per interaction billing'?)
- We are working on expanding Developer API’s for Messaging
- We can help customers transition from USD to use our Messaging agent widget in other Dynamics workspaces and applications
- We will continue to support customers who use Chat engagements and the Chat agent widget
- We can help customers transition from USD to use our Chat agent widget in other Dynamics workspaces and applications
- We would love to assist customers to try out early access to the CareAR Assist integration with Dynamics 365
- As we receive feedback we will continue to develop deeper integration with Dynamics 365
- We have a professional team of experienced bot builders, intent tuners and consultants that are available to help make your bot and AI project successful - please reach out to our sales team for more info
- Our roadmap is intended as an outline of our general product direction and so does not represent a commitment to product feature delivery.
- The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described remain at the sole discretion of CBA and are subject to change.