If you log into multiple user accounts in USD, occasionally you may need to clear out a cached user, there is a workaround for this by clearing the localStorage.
Since USD supports different hosting methods, there are various ways to do so.
Using IE Process
1. Open USD
2. Right-click on the agent widget and go to Inspect
3. Type localStorage into your console
This should show an output like below, potentially with a large amount of data.
4. Type localStorage.clear(); into your console, and type localStorage again afterward to ensure it's been cleared.
5. Retest USD and it should ask you to log into the agent widget.
Using Chrome Process
1. Press F12 on your USD
2. Press Cmd + Shift + P (for Mac) or Ctrl + Shift + P (for Windows)
3. Type in clear
4. Select Clear site data
Note: If you are still having issues logging in, close USD and then clear the USD cache as per the full instructions at https://carldesouza.com/how-to-delete-usd-cache-to-recover-from-usd-errors/