When an agent first logs in, that person's availability status is set to the default status. This article explains how to change the default status. The default applies to all agents.
Important: To change the default availability status you need to have at least a supervisor role.
- Open the Engagement Portal
- Go to Agent Workspace
- Click the Night Vision setting icon, which is located in the top right corner
- Find the window called Agent state which should be in the upper right. Click Edit on the Current default state upon login option
- Set the default state, then click save
- Any new agent logins will follow the new setting
To change the agent's current presence status instead, see agent availability status.