As a Live Assist Administrator manage your licenses and agent profiles from within the Live Assist Admin Portal. Do not use the Engagement Portal to assign profiles.
Live Assist defines and requires the following profiles:
- Agent Manager
- Campaign Manager
If you create additional roles Live Assist fails to synchronize user data and the following problems may occur:
- You may be unable to assign licenses to your agents
- Agents may be unable to sign in, receiving 401 Authentication Errors.
To verify and remove additional roles from your Engagement Portal:
- Go to the Engagement Portal
- Go to Users > Profiles
- There must be 4 profiles on this page, as follows:
- If you have additional profiles, you must remove the profile assignment on every user:
- Goto Users > Users
- Click the filter next to Profiles and enter your erroneous profile
- For each result, Edit User and remove the Assignment
- Once the Profile has no Users, click profile check box and click Action > Delete