Downloading the setup files
To download the USD setup files:
- Download the USD client (Windows only) from the Microsoft Download Center
- Download the Package Deployer from the Microsoft Download Center
- Download Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition (Free)
Installing USD in your organization
Using the Unified Interface
- Run the Package Deployer and enter the organization’s login credentials.
- Select the package Unified Service Desk - Unified Interface, then click Next until the process is complete.
- Download the latest LA365 Unified Interface solution.
- Extract the zip file, then copy the extracted files from LiveAssistByCafexPESPackage.zip > LiveAssistByCafeXComboPESPackage.zip > LiveAssistByCafeXComboPackage.zip to the Package Deployer folder.
- Run the Package Deployer and install the Live Assist for 365 solution.
- For details about loading the widget manually, see: Unified Interface CRM Package