Audio notifications are disabled by default.
To activate this feature, enable the following options:
- Audio notification for new chat
- Audio notification for new chat message
- Audio notification volume
When you have enabled these options, audio notifications alert you when the following events occur:
- You receive chat messages sent by the visitor or Supervisor
- The chat queue counter changes from 0 to 1
- When you auto-open a chat
- When prompted by your browser to Allow Notifications from Live Assist for 365, enable notifications;
- Audio notifications cannot be received if the browser is in Private or Incognito mode.