Logs are a great source of information to help understand component behaviour. There may be times when we ask you to provide logs across different use cases. If in doubt provide them all.
1. Collecting USD client logs.
- Increase the USD logging level to Verbose.
- Go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics CRM USD\USD
- Backup UnifiedServiceDesk.exe.config so you can revert any changes later.
- Edit: UnifiedServiceDesk.exe.config.
- Alter lines with
- Save the file and restart USD.
- Replicate the issue you are having in USD.
Your log files are in the folder %appdata%\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics® 365 Unified Service Desk.
If you have more than one USD version installed, each has its own directory.
- If you are providing Customer Support logs, only include files with a timestamp after replicating your issue.
- Compress the files before attaching them to a ticket.
3. Collecting USD network traffic.
- To debug HTTP requests we recommend, to install Fiddler.
- After installation, Open Fiddler and go to Tools > Options > HTTPS and check Decrypt HTTPS.
- Accept a Root Certificate, so Fiddler can decrypt HTTPS traffic.
- In Fiddler, start to Capture Traffic
- In USD, replicate your issue.
- In Fiddler, save your