Chat users are created in the Office 365 suite, which includes Dynamics, and then synchronized automatically with Live Assist. To create a user, you must have administrator privileges in Office 365.
Step 1: Go to the Office 365 Admin Centre
- Click on the "Applications" icon at the upper left of the main panel.
- If prompted with a grid of application icons, select "Admin" .
Step 2: Add a User
- Click on "+ Add a User".
- Fill in new user details. (Be sure to assign a license.)
Step 3. Assign a Dynamics role
- Return to your Dynamics application.
- Select Settings > Security.
- Select "Users".
- Select your user, and click "Manage Roles".
Step 4: Assign a Chat Role
Navigate to the Live Assist Admin Portal.
In the Portal go to the USERS -> Agents tab.
Within moments, you should see your new user.
- Click on the yellow circle below the user name to enable or disable the user.
- Click on the word "Supervisor" to enable or disable supervisor privileges.