Chat users are created in the Office 365 suite, which includes Dynamics, and then synchronized automatically with Live Assist. To create a user, you must have administrator privileges in Office 365.
- Click on the "Applications" icon at the upper left of the main panel.
- Select "Admin".
- Click on "Add a user".
- Fill in new user details.
3. Assign the user a product license then click Next. Review the Optional settings then hit Next.
4. Review the details and then click "Finish adding" to create the user.
- Return to your Dynamics application.
- Select Settings > Security.
- Select "Users".
- Select your user and click "Manage Roles".
- Add a Dynamics role for the user and save it.
For instance, agents could have the Customer Service Representative role, together with Customer service app access and Channel Access roles.
Navigate to the Live Assist Admin Portal.
Open Dynamics 365-Custom -> Select Live Assist on the left panel -> Click on Administration Portal.
In the Portal, go to the USERS -> Agents tab.
Within moments, you should see your new user.
- Click on the yellow circle below the user name to enable or disable the user.
- Click on the word "Supervisor" to enable or disable supervisor privileges.