Some features of Live Assist for Microsoft Dynamics 365 must be enabled by an administrator.
To enable features across from organization:
- Visit Live Assist Administration Portal
(see the Live Assist Administration Portal
- Click Links > Configure Features
- Toggle the features as you require
Important: If the feature is not available to you, it may be because you:
• must upgrade to the latest version of Live Assist
• must be on the correct pricing plan to access the feature
• must Contact Support with details of your Organization to request the feature is enabled.
The following features can be enabled across your organization:
- File Transfer—See: File Transfer
- Reporting—See: Chat Queue Statistics
- Confirm End Chat—See: How to Receive a chat