We’ve added even more information about the Live Assist for 365 chats to the chat activity. You can still access the page by clicking the “Open chat activity in Dynamics for 365” button:
The following fields have been added:
Chat origin: Indicates how the chat was started. Possible options are:
Web, if it was started from a browser interaction;
Mobile, if it was initiated by a customer using our Android or IOS applications. Note that if visitors start chats through their browsers in mobile devices, the chat origin will be marked as “Web”;
Bot, if the visitor was connected to a bot before a human agent;
Is Customer Authenticated: “No” for unauthenticated chats. “Yes” will be marked if there is a CRM contact associated with the chat. Note that a chat may begin as unauthenticated and the agent can create a contact in CRM and associate it with the chat, see the “Associate Contact to Chat” article for more information.
Source Page URL: Indicates the URL of the visitor when the chat started.
Agent Client Type: Possible options are:
Web, if the agent is logged on to Live Assist for 365 in a browser;
USD, if the agent is running Unified Service Desk;
Chat Transfers: counts the number of transfers for a conversation. This value is populated seconds after the chat ends.
Co-Browse Sessions: Indicates the number of Co-browse sessions that happened during a chat.
Bot analytics values have also been added.
- Chatbot Name
- This shows the name of the chat bot (and is populated automatically by the Model 1 bots).
- This can be populated by Model 2 bots to show which channel the bot was operating in.
- Bot Escalation
- Shows if the bot escalated the chat to a human agent (and is populated automatically by the Model 1 bots).
- Escalated On
- Shows when the bot escalated the chat to a human agent (and is populated automatically by the Model 1 bots).
- Article Public Number
- This is the identifier for an article the bot may have referred the customer to.
- Associated Knowledge Article
- The article which a bot may have referred the customer to.
- Read by Customer
- If the customer opened the article or not.
If you are using Model 2 bots, you will be responsible for populating the Bot analytics values. Please see Microsoft’s developer guide on how to do this.
Model 1 bots only populate the values indicated above.